Philly Pedals for Progress sign ups are live! You can ride in person or participate
As of July 2021, COVID restrictions are changing in Philadelphia. At BPM, we are continuing to prioritize the health and safety of our community, so you can expect the following measures:
- Clients must provide proof of vaccination to workout mask free.
- All class sizes are now capped at 16 participants (max capacity in each class is 24).
- Each participant is assigned either a specific bike or a spot in the strength room. There is still little-to-no sharing of equipment during this time.
- All studios are cleaned and sanitized between classes, and equipment is fully cleaned.
- We have air purifiers in each studio that run 24/7, allowing for the air to be refreshed before, during, and after classes.
- Masks are still required at this time, but please check our social media for all current updates. As mandates change, we will be adjusting our rules. Disposable masks are still available for you at the front desk.
- We kindly ask that you share your vaccination status with us for us to keep on record. A vaccinated community = a safer community.
- All high-touch surfaces are constantly cleaned, and amenities like hair ties and earplugs are still available for you behind the desk.
- Locker rooms are open for usage. Only one shower in each locker room is available for use at this time.
- We are still providing towel service.
Have questions for us? We are here to help you in any way and look forward to sweating together safely again!